Midlands Christian School offers a holistic approach to education, encompassing the academic, physical, spiritual and social needs of the child, through the provision of a variety of opportunities for each child. By the time children complete their Grade 7 year with us, they should:
- Have obtained their Certificates in the Cambridge, Zimsec and Chisz examinations;
- Be Christ centred in their approach to learning and life;
- Be self-motivated and self-disciplined;
- Be humble, eloquent and confident;
- Be responsible and show love and compassion for others;
- Strive for excellence and integrity in all they do.