Signing in and out Procedure
- Exeat weekends occur each term. Over these weekends all boarders are to go home for the weekend. No one may remain in hostel.
- Pupils may be signed out on other weekends provided that the child does not have a school or sporting commitment that weekend.
- Travel and signing out arrangements are not done over the phone. It is the sole responsibility of the parents to make all necessary arrangements for their child/children beforehand. The school must be informed in writing with a signature by the parent or authorised guardian at least 3 days prior to travel in cases where:
- The person coming to pick up the child is not on his/her signing out list.
- The child is being picked up outside the stipulated times.
- Signing in and out of pupils is supervised by the Hostel Parent, only within specified hours.
- Visiting and collection times are as follows:
Monday – Thursday no visits are allowed except for emergencies. (Should you wish to drop something off to your child, please do so vial the school reception).
Fridays 1300 – 1630
Saturdays 1500 – 1630
Sundays 1500 – 1630
- Returning time for Saturdays and Sundays is 1630. For exeat weekends and when returning from school holiday, boarders will be expected to be signed in between 12 noon and 5 pm.
- Only those people authorised in advance by parents or who are on the pupil’s signing in and out list maybe allowed to sign students out.