Midlands Christian School (MCS) is an independent, Evangelical Christian junior school located in the heart of the Midlands province of Zimbabwe.
Founded in May 1983, MCS is a member of the Midlands Christian Group of Schools and is proud to offer high quality, faith based education to pupils from all over the world.
- We are an independent junior school
- We have been in operation since May 1983
- Evangelical Christian principles provide the basis upon which we operate
- Policy is formulated by a Board of Trustees
We are committed to excellence in education as we nurture children to reach their God given potential in Christ.
- Compassion – “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.” John 15:12
- Forgiveness – “But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive you your trespasses.” Matt 6:15
- Generosity – “So let each on give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Cor 9:7
- Humility – “Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.” James 4:10
- Integrity – “He who walks with integrity walks securely.” Proverbs 10:9a
- Justice – “He is the Rock, His work is perfect; for all His ways are just, a God of truth and without injustice; righteous and upright in He.” Deut 32:4
- Responsibility – “Let your ‘yes’ be yes and your ‘no’ be no; anything more than this comes from evil.” Matt 5:37
- Stewardship – “And the Lord said, “Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom in master will make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of food in due season.” Luke 12:42
- Work – “And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men.” Col 3:23